Neos awarded contract with CSEC to implement Salesforce
Neos was recently awarded a contract with the Texas Commission on State Emergency Communications (CSEC) to implement a new grants management system (GMS) utilizing Salesforce.com. Neos has partnered with Vertiba to provide the depth of expertise with Salesforce.com.
- Assess Salesforce AppExchange commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications against the Commission’s GMS requirements;
- Recommend greenfield development of GMS or purchase of a suitable application for customization to meet Commission’s GMS requirements;
- Implement GMS based on the recommendation accepted by the Commission, and integrate the application into the Commission’s existing Salesforce® instance; and
- Deploy GMS, including user acceptance testing and training.
- Provide a web portal for data input by Regional Planning Commissions (RPCs) that receive Commission 9-1-1 program grants;
- Provide a data repository for RPC grant data
- Automate Commission’s 9-1-1 program processes to review, assess and validate RPC grant data; and
- Replace existing manual 9-1-1 program processes and website/portal.