Neos Top DIR Deliverables Based Vendor in Reported Sales
Neos is pleased to announce that for the month ended April 30, 2014, Neos was the top vendor in terms of total sales reported to Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) on the DBITS contract vehicle. Neos reported almost $1.2M in sales via its Texas DIR DBITS contract vehicle.
Using this contract vehicle, Texas State and Local government agencies and universities can streamline and reduce time in procuring and contracting for deliverables-based information technology services. Agencies can negotiate and contract directly with Neos for deliverables-based information technology services with a contract value of less than $10 million.
Neos DBITS customers include:
- City of Houston
- City of Austin
- City of El Paso
- Texas Education Agency Permanent School Fund
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Texas Office of Attorney General
- Texas Department of Transportation
- The University of Texas System