Neos awarded SAP project with City of Houston
Neos was recently awarded a $2.7M project to assist the city in implementation, deployment, and testing of SAP HCM ESS/MSS (Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service). Neos is partnering with the Peloton Alliance to deliver the project.
Enabling SAP ESS/MSS functionality will allow the City of Houston to establish and maintain best practice methodologies for administration of Benefits, Organization Management, Employee Demographic Information, Employee Dependents, Beneficiaries and Employee Compensation, and Administration of employee life cycle related transaction.
Areas for improvement include;
- Management of employee information
- Administration of personnel actions and master data changes
- Incorporation of automated approval workflow
- Incorporation of dynamic forms
- Automated document management
- Process improvement, consolidation, and/or elimination